The Society for Business Ethics is here to keep thinking and discussion surrounding business ethics alive and well.
To accomplish this, we strive to:
- Promote the study of business ethics
- Provide a forum in which moral, legal, empirical, and philosophical issues of business ethics may be openly discussed and analyzed
- Provide a means by which those interested in and concerned with business ethics may exchange ideas
- Promote research and scholarship through the regular publication of the journal Business Ethics Quarterly
- Promote the improvement of the teaching of business ethics in universities and organizations
- Foster a better understanding between college and university administrators and those engaged in teaching and research in the field of business ethics
- Help develop ethical business organizations
- Develop and maintain a friendly and cooperative relationship among teachers, researchers, and practitioners in the field of business and organizational ethics
For more information, please visit the SBE website.